Late last year, Diamond Platnumz and Belaire launched a new video featuring his spanking brand new signature cocktail called the French Diamond. I don’t have to tell you that it looked delicious! So, in case you feel like trying out this cocktail at home, by yourself, at dinner with your crew or during a night in with your loved one then you absolutely need to check out the recipe below!
French Diamond Recipe
- 100ml lychee juice
- ½ tbsp agave syrup or clear honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 drops of rose water (to taste)
- 200ml chilled Belaire Luxe or Belaire Luxe Rose
- Pour the lychee juice and the agave syrup into a cocktail shaker with a few ice cubes.
- Add 2 drops of rose water and 2 teaspoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Shake vigorously and taste (Diamond’s tip: you may need to add a few drops of rose water bu don’t overdo it).
- Strain into 2 coup glasses, top up with Belaire Luxe or Belaire Luxe Rose and use a long spoon to gently mix.
- Garnish with rose petals and lychee slices.
Your cocktail is ready to enjoy!