He has a thick bass voice that rapped threatening lines as fast as his mouth could contain. Standing tall at over 6ft, he was considered the biggest bad guy in Nollywood. He was featured in movies that broke records until he disappeared from the scene.
Some of the gist flying about his whereabouts is outrageous so we have come up with facts about where our favourite Nollywood action figure has been hiding and a little something on his background.
- Hanks was born on the 27 August, 1960 in Ibadan, Oyo State but he is originally Igbo.
- He gained formal education from Loyola College, Ibadan and Auchi Polytechnic.
- After his university education, Hanks went to get his American accent (yes, it was the real deal) after living in the US for years.
- His debut Nollywood movie was “Skeleton” but the movie that shot him to fame was “Senator”
- Hanks loves his large power bikes. In 2015, he was involved in an accident in Ghana and was rumoured to be dead.
- In 2017, he gained Ghanaian citizenship, relocated with his family to Ghana and changed his name to Nana Kwame Fifi Kakra.
- He is living happily with his wife and children.